Monday, January 12, 2009

My Secret

I met an incredibly beautiful woman months ago in a Boadhagh village and my heart was stolen. I went back many times to see her again. She seemed to enjoy my visits.

Then, not long ago, I made the mistake of telling her I was the prince of Rivalin. She turned me away and wanted never to see me again. My heart was terribly broken by her doing that.

It is because I am royalty she shuns me, for she is a commoner.

I want to fulfill my duty to my father and take the throne of Rivalin. Yet in my heart of hearts, I want to be a commoner and marry that lass. That is my secret.

What kind of king would I be, desiring to be a commoner?

Bruce Skye, fantasy book, fantasy novel, Grayrider, new book release, sci fi fantasy, science fiction and fantasy

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites