Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Craft

I am a warrior. My craft is slaying Ansgarian soldiers. My father, the king of Rivalin, believed I must use Deathsong well. So even as a small boy, I was trained in swordsmanship and shield usage.

Deathsong is a great sword. Most men would need both hands to wield such a weapon. Because of the intensive training my father gave me, I am able to use it with one hand. And I have been thankful for that ability many times in the last three years.

Most soldiers wear armor. I do not. I find it impedes my dexterity in using Deathsong.

I only hope one day I can bring about the fall of the Ansgar Empire. After they murdered my parents, it is the only way I shall ever know peace.

Bruce Skye, fantasy book, fantasy novel, Grayrider, new book release, sci fi fantasy, science fiction and fantasy

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites