Monday, February 2, 2009

Pondering

There are times, even with my lust for vengeance against the Ansgar Empire, when I wonder if I shall ever succeed. Seeing hoards of Ansgarian soldiers charge towards me without fear time and again makes me question if it is even possible. Remembering my fight against their encroachment across the Boadhagh border last week had me pondering this morn if what I seek is futile.

Windfire nudged me several times while I rubbed him down today, encouraging me that all is not lost. I know he is right. Yet, I cannot help but wonder about that as well as my fitness to be king of Rivalin.

Bruce Skye, fantasy book, fantasy novels, Grayrider, new book releases, sci fi fantasy, science fiction and fantasy
f

2 comments:

Mayra Calvani said...

Interesting blog. :-)
Mayra

Rebecca said...

thanks for leaving a comment at my blog. cool blog. will have to read about this character, sounds interesting.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites