Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Soldier's Way

I am a soldier, a warrior. I trained to fight all my life--my father trained me well to use Deathsong. War is all I know and fighting is what I do best.

My lust for vengeance against the Ansgar Empire makes my thrusts with my long sword against their soldiers harder and quicker. I sometimes think that anger against them helps keep me alive when I should perish in battle.

As a warrior, I have simple values; duty and honor I value above all else. And so I continue to fight to keep Boadhagh free and someday liberate Rivalin from the yoke of Ansgarian occupation. I have a duty to my father to take the throne, even though I think myself unworthy of that task.

Bruce Skye, fantasy book, fantasy novels, Grayrider, new book releases, sci fi fantasy, science fiction and fantasy

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites